Hearing Loss and Hearing Tests
At our office, we believe treating hearing loss is key to preserving your overall health and safety. That’s why we’ve partnered with Physicians Hearing Network to bring our patients the best hearing healthcare directly in our practice. This gives patients the advantage of getting screened for hearing loss on-site and the convenience of in-office hearing healthcare services.
Signs of Hearing Loss
- Do you prefer the volume of the TV or radio louder than most people?
- Do you have difficulty hearing on the telephone?
- Do you experience ringing in the ears?
- Do you find it difficult to hear when someone talks to you from behind?
- Have you been told you speak too loudly?
- Do you believe people sound as if they are mumbling?
- Do you have trouble understanding others in noisy environments?
- Do you ask others to repeat what was said during a conversation?
Ask your doctor today to schedule your FREE hearing test if you or someone you know is experiencing signs of hearing loss, has a high probability of developing a hearing condition, or has already been diagnosed with hearing loss.
One of the most common hearing loss treatments is the fitting of hearing aids. Hearing aids are a type of amplification device that makes sounds easier to hear. However, all hearing loss is unique and a Hearing Service Provider can help you choose and adjust the technology that is right for you. Hearing aid technologies available include:
- Rechargeable battery
- Smartphone compatibility
- TV and Bluetooth connectivity
- Excellent sound quality
- Unparalleled streaming and connectivity
- Full remote fine-tuning solution